With the words of His Eminence Kevin Joseph Cardinal Farrell at the recognition ceremony at the Dicastery for Laity, Family, and Life, we conclude our series on important and historic speeches of that day. I hope that even if you could not be present in person, you can still feel a little of the moving and joyful feeling of the event.
May the Cardinal’s blessing always continue in our hearts and become a blessing for the whole Salvatorian Family.
Note: If the translation does not quite meet your expectations, please take into account that the translations into the different languages were made with the Deepl translation tool. Therefore, possible errors cannot be completely excluded.
Latest posts by Christian (Posts)
- Speeches from Recognition day – 4 - 07/03/2023
- Celebremos juntos – Let’s celebrate together - 06/03/2023
- Speeches from Recognition day – 3 - 23/02/2023
- 52676782774_b891b9a8a5_6k_(1024_x_768): Dicastery of laity, family and life | All Rights Reserved
- community-of-the-divine-savior_52676783159_o_(1024_x_768): © https://www.laysalvatorians.org/update