Welcome to my world

Anne

Welcome to my world

Post by Anne »

Gods blessings to you all from a very hot desert region of Western Australia.
I am here as Principal of a school with an enrolment of 87 Aboriginal students, all beautiful and all learning about Jesus. It is a Catholic school in a non Catholic community, so my staff and I are battling to teach the children about the goodness of God. Can you help me. I would love your prayers as I have such a strong feeling that Francis Jordan is with me all the time and he helps me far more than I deserve, especially when the children get a little out of hand. However, a few special, extra prayers would be wonderful.
Thank you and it will be great meeting you all in the future.
Anne Cullender
Australia
JudyBDavisSDS

Re: Welcome to my world

Post by JudyBDavisSDS »

Welcome Anne! Please be affirmed that my prayers are with you daily; asking God, the spirit of Fr. Francis and Blessed Mary of the Apostles to sustain you, give you courage, perseverance, humor and generosity in love that all may know Jesus and the wonderful love he brings to us.
Christian

Re: Welcome to my world

Post by Christian »

It's Good Friday's evening here and I read your lines. A very warm welcome to our forum, Anne!
If it's Ok for you I will put you on our international Prayer chain and Salvatorians all over the world will take your efforts and difficulties into their prayers - and I belive and know that the Lord will come very close to you and support you.
A very blessed feast of Easter from Austria!