The development of the Oceania Region

The special communication corner ...
the important place to congregate, talk, read, write, share thoughts about things between the topics of the forum
Anne

The development of the Oceania Region

Post by Anne »

Good day to everyone reading this posting. As Secretary of the General Committee of the ICDS, I have been asked to take responsibility for the development of new Lay Salvatorian units across this region of Oceania, whilst supporting those units already in existence. If you are reading this and feel you belong to either of the categories above, new or existing, I would love to hear from you. I am available this year to give support in delivering study units, sharing the history and charism of the ICDS, and assisting with any management of units issues that may be of concern to you at present. There may be some countries who have members of the Salvatorian Family i.e. Fathers, Brothers or Sisters, who wish to commence the Lay Salvatorian movement in their areas of pastoral work, then I would also love to hear from them.
My email is anne.cullender@laysalvatorians.com.org. or cullender.anne@gmail.com.
I await to hear from you, and wish you all the blessings given to us by Our Savior Jesus Christ
Anne Cullender Secretary ICDS General Committee
Chairperson Lay Salvatorian Australia
Anne

Re: The development of the Oceania Region

Post by Anne »

Good morning to everyone.
I have an update for units on the development of the OCEANIA Region project.
Due to the Covid virus, I have been unable to travel to the Oceania Region as planned, however this will go ahead once restrictions on travel have been lifted. In the meantime, I have made contact with a few countries by Google Meet and Skype and will continue with this as much as is possible.
Should you like me to contact you, please forward to me your SKYPE address, or you can arrange to have a Google Meet from your end, just send me the meeting number once you have set it up and I will join you that way.
This is a wonderful way to bring our region together (I am in Australia) to share successes and challenges whilst learning what is happening on your General Committee. It s also a great opportunity to ask any questions, or seek information you may require for taking your unit further.Please do not hesitate to contact me. This can be undertaken initially by email contact.
Yours in The Savior
Anne Cullender
General Committee Secretary anne.cullender@laysalvatorians.org