Suggestions for the Commissions

JudyBDavisSDS

Suggestions for the Commissions

Post by JudyBDavisSDS »

Good day all!

We must hear from each of you about who you would suggest for the different commissions that were formed at our General Assembly.

Please download the attached file, complete it with a suggested name for each committee and the reasons why this person would be good on this committee and then upload it again.

If you need any help reach out to Christian.

Complete by June 1st and thank you.
Request for committee members.docx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VENEZUELAICDS

Re: Suggestions for the Commissions

Post by VENEZUELAICDS »

SOLICITUD PARA MIEMBROS DE COMITES Request for committee members ESPAÑOL.docx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VENEZUELAICDS

Post by VENEZUELAICDS »

(Español)

Buen día todos!

Debemos saber de cada uno de ustedes sobre que sugieren para las diferentes comisiones que se formaron en la Asamblea General.

Por favor descargar el archivo adjunto,

En la traducción al español aparece primero el formato en inglés y a continuación, el mismo formato en español

completarlo con un nombre sugerido para cada Comité
y las razones de por qué esta persona sería buena en este Comité
y luego subir otra vez el archivo con sus respuestas a este foro.

Si usted necesita cualquier ayuda para completar este procedimiento, contacte directamente a Christian.

Enviar formato de vuelta con las respuestas antes del 1 de junio y gracias

Christian
POLAND

Post by POLAND »

Uploaded. Maybe by June 1st I will able to add more. I hope.
Grzegorz Miśta
ICDS Poland
JudyBDavisSDS

Post by JudyBDavisSDS »

Thank you for the response Grzegorz! and yes if you have more please add between now and June. We want to get the commissions going.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Good morning Judy and blessings from Australia.
I was not at the ICDS gathering in Rome as you are aware, however, I am most happy to assist with any committees :irre: , commissions reference groups etc that you feel I could contribute and assist. Not even sure if I am eligable, but if so, please let me know.
Yours in Christ
Anne Cullender
JudyBDavisSDS

Post by JudyBDavisSDS »

Thank you Anne, please go and read the data under each of the commissions in this web blog. If you have a particular interest let's talk about it. I was thinking perhaphs you might find the Vocation and Commitment area of interest but, after you read the materials let us know.

Thanks, Judy
Rita.vanolmen

Post by Rita.vanolmen »

For the Finance Commission Belgium suggests Etienne Sourbron,becauce Finances are his Daily work.
He was already a member of the Charism commission, so he knows how the ICDS works.
Salvatorian greetings, Rita