Welcome to the forum and first steps ...

Christian

Welcome to the forum and first steps ...

Post by Christian »

Very welcome to our ICDS forum!
In the first moment, it will maybe be a little bit much what to find here and where. Therefore I suggest to take time and discover step by step all regions of this forum. You will also discover some sub-forums, especially with ongoing projects etc. Some sub-forums are closed and you can have access only by contacting the moderator.
It will be of your benefit if you come once a week or at least all 14 days to the forum. And of course - the forum lives also only if you give your contribution in form of a posting. As long people come only to look there will be no communication then. But communication and exchange of opinions is the sense and purpose of each forum!
So enjoy!
Kenzia Drake

Re: Welcome to the forum and first steps ...

Post by Kenzia Drake »

OK, will start using it regularly. I just need to get into the habit of checking it.
Christian

Post by Christian »

That is very easy, Ken. Have a look on the blue little squares left beside the topic --> see the difference in the image below

If there is e new posting, you will see "new" with a checkmark in white --> in the image at "statutes section" and "old" at the "identity section". With that, you see very quickly, where the new ones are.
Kenzia Drake

Post by Kenzia Drake »

I like the "new" block!!!
Christian

Post by Christian »

Meanwhile, I have changed it to "orange" so you see it very quickly if there is a new posting.
Don't forget to visit our second form (GC), too. Not all things are discussed here.
Anne

Post by Anne »

Kenzia Drake wrote: Fri 16. Nov 2018, 01:04 OK, will start using it regularly. I just need to get into the habit of checking it.
I am now in Christian. I will check weekly as you suggest. Anne
Christian

Post by Christian »

Thank you, Anne!