possible tasks and first thoughts to start the work

JUSTICE AND PEACE AND INTEGRITY OF CREATION
Christian

possible tasks and first thoughts to start the work

Post by Christian »

• to discover what is existing already in the units and bring different units together.
  • to find ways for possible cooperation and improve the communication - especially in the fields of modern slavery, human trafficking, environment protection, Salvatorian relief actions in different countries, work with marginalized children and marginalized families, support education and schools, etc.
Additional remarks, suggestions, thoughts are always welcome!
Anne

Re: possible tasks and first thoughts to start the work

Post by Anne »

Thank you Christian on suggested criteria for the first JPIC. Contact will be made with all present members of this commission plus valued comments from Rita. More soon Anne C. Australia
Celso

Post by Celso »

Anne Cullender wrote:Thank you Christian on suggested criteria for the first JPIC. Contact will be made with all present members of this commission plus valued comments from Rita. More soon Anne C. Australia
Anne, how are you !,
Since the assembly we do not have a opotunity to talk about JIPC, my sugestion is to be request that all units send a report to us about the activities, and based on this one, we should be creat the task on the ICDS site in order to all units knowladge what happened in others units.
if they are interested in the work, we can strengthen contacts between the units.
Feel free to contact me any time. Celso
Anne

Post by Anne »

Good morning Celso. It is lovely to hear from you.
I will follow up on your suggestions and request all units forward via the forum, the activities they are committed to at present and the progress they are making. This information can be the opening work that the JPIC could undertake in their first meeting for 2019.
I have contacted Father Juan and Sister Janet, and I am awaiting their replies. Once we can set a date for the first meeting, I will let you and all other members of JPIC know.
God's blessing to you are your wife
Anne