Important Dates to Remember

The special communication corner ...
the important place to congregate, talk, read, write, share thoughts about things between the topics of the forum
JudyBDavisSDS

Important Dates to Remember

Post by JudyBDavisSDS »

This I the area to add any important date for your country in terms of anniversaries, important ministry (apostolate). I would like to add them into our history!

Thank you

Esto y el área para agregar alguna fecha importante para su país en términos de aniversarios, importante ministerio (apostolado). Me gustaría añadir en nuestra historia!

Gracias
Kenzia Drake

Re: Important Dates to Remember

Post by Kenzia Drake »

USA Lay Salvatorian National Board will meet April 3rd and 4th and the Joint Leadership Group will meet April 5th and 6th, 2016.
National Assembly for all three branches of the Salvatorian Family, USA will be June 20 - 24, 2016 followed by our collaborative Jubilee of professsion/commitment on June 25th, 2016.
JudyBDavisSDS

Re: Important Dates to Remember

Post by JudyBDavisSDS »

Thanks Ken! Do you happen to have any historical dates, like the 1st commitment of a Lay Salvatorian in each region of the US; the 1st Convocation of the Lay Salvatorians, the date the Lay Salvatorians USA became a sponsored organization, those are the kinds of historical dates we are looking for and as a heads up, we will be asking each unit to write their history - the USA has a long one so it would be a good idea to have the LSNB to start gathering that type of information for their regions!